Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community

(JavaScript Error)




linked to

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bushy Speaks


I'm listening to Bush speak today and I have to do a double take...

Think I hear him say this ....

"we weren't in Iraq in Sept 2001 and Al Qaeda still attacked us..."

Duh... the two weren't connected back then dipshit....

I gotta check the transcript... did he really say this?

Update: Yup he said something really close.

Some have argued that extremism has been strengthened by the actions of our coalition in Iraq, claiming that our presence in that country has somehow caused or triggered the rage of radicals. I would remind them that we were not in Iraq on September 11th, 2001, and al Qaeda attacked us anyway.
I guess I missed the first part - the part where he claims that "some" folks say that just being in Iraq is what pissess al Qaeda off. um... who are these "some peoples" ? He talks about them all the time....)

I only heard the second part where Bushy puts Iraq and al Qaeda and 911 in a nice little package tied in a bloody slip knot.

oops

~




|