Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community

(JavaScript Error)




linked to

Saturday, July 23, 2005

on DogShit or If I were Karl Rove


If I were Karl Rove...

First thing I'd do is kill myself - since I'm such an evil retarded ugly little monkey fucker. But since I'm such an evil retarded ugly little monkey fucker I don't think I'd even think about it, much less have the balls to do it.

So how would I save my crooked ass?

Attack their strengths - that's what I do.

What are the strengths - Facts that's what.
Who reports the Facts - The Media

For years I have been marginalizing the media so...
the media is my target of attack.

I'll claim the evil Liberal media told me.

Maybe I'll set it up so that they do tell me --- all on their own --
I'll just confirm.

But how to get the media the information? Our own press people of course.

Let's get Jeffy and Bobby to do it... They'll do anything for us...




|