Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community

(JavaScript Error)




linked to

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Tilt My Poll


From the newest Zogby survey we get a very un-Zogby-like question. Almost as if the poll was hijacked by FAux News or Frank Luntz the mastero of the right leaning poll himself ...



Do you believe government should determine who can marry whom, or do you believe that should be left up to churches?

Government
Churches
Other
Not sure

You have got to be kidding me.

Somebody has to have kidnapped Zogby.

Ok, chill out he's probably safe somewhere... right?

So...how do I answer this one...?

Definitly not the government doing the determining and certainly not the churches. Religion screws up all kinds of stuff

- it's "religion" for gods sake...

Choosing "not sure " isn't an option as that assumes a choice between the former and the later so...

I said "other" as I think that it should be the two people involved in the marrying...

Don't ya think?




|