Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community

(JavaScript Error)




linked to

Monday, December 27, 2004

-- Vacation Break --


I'm taking a vacation from da bogging during da Holidays.
But thought I'd take a vacation break today...

Over the past week or so I had thought of putting up a post about the so called "attack on Christmas" but didn't , so here is one from the Talent Show....

Thought of posting a link to the Real Story of Christmas, but didn't.

I was going to post a little thing about some other stuff...but didn't and am still not posting it...

Made a real conscious effort to avoid thinking or hearing about anything regarding the Grand Monkey in Chief...Almost succeded but I couldn't avoid this...and this too.

Today we see that mother nature doesn't fool around...

hmm,,reminds me I gotta go out before it rains...
Ok, time to vacate this space and avoid the news for a while longer...




|