Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community

(JavaScript Error)




linked to

Monday, October 25, 2004

Some 300 Tons


Some 300 Tons (Based on Sixteen Tons )


Some people say a man is made out of mud
a poor man's made outta muscle and blood..
Muscle and blood and skin and bone.. a mind
that's weak..but a back thats strong.

You lose 300 some tons and whadda We get??
another dead solider and deeper in debt
Bushy don'tcha call me 'Cause-
I won't go...don't owe my soul to the Company
Store


Dubya born one morning when the sun didn't shine..
He picked at the facts and twisted our minds
He lost some 300 tons of RDX coal..
And Osama said Well-uh b-less my soul!

You lose 300 some tons and whadda We get??
another dead solider and deeper in debt
Bushy don'tcha call me 'Cause-
I won't go...don't owe my soul to the Company
Store

So if you see him coming..you better step aside,-
Alot of men didn't and alot of men died.






|