Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community

(JavaScript Error)




linked to

Friday, October 15, 2004

Retraction - Correction Friday



On Tuesday, October 12 I wrote a post that referenced a memo from a supposed white house reporter. Well, I did some more digging and have found that TBRNEWS.org is not a Far left Site but rather an Anti Semitic Disinformation clearing house.
as Disinfopedia says

The Barnes Report is an anti-Semitic web site whose primary propaganda goal is disparagement of Jews and denial that the Nazi Holocaust ever occurred.
I must apologize for even posting anything from these idiots - even as a look at the far side. I got snookered. But for posterity's sake I've left the post up but have struck thru the now known bullshit.

**************************

And a Correction right below in the last post.
Tucker Carlson was quoted earlier as saying.
"You're as big a dick on your show as you are on any show"
Actually that was John Stewart calling Tucker a dick.
Bad paste on my part...I'm sure it's gonna happen again so I won't say it won't.

I've fixed the quote in the post below.

Sorry for any confussion that it may have caused.

And a special sorry to Tucker for attributing the "dick" to his mouth.






|